Steve and I spent our 9th anniversary at the doctors office finding out that we were going to have a boy. We did torture the family a *little* bit dragging the news out for a while. We had some fun finding a new outfit and shopping with a boy in mind.
Saturday we had a pool party/BBQ to attend with friends from work and lost track of time spending over 6 hours hanging out. I was a bit exhausted after the whole thing but we did rally and go out for Chinese at a new spot. It was a good change to eat Chinese in an actual restaurant for once.
Sunday Andy and Chrissy (AKA: Grandpa? and Grammey) came by and brought us some pretty flowers for our anniversary and a few gifts for the peanut. Or as Andy is now calling him, Mr. Peanut. We had a nice dinner out on the water at the Windlass.
I'm exhausted now and heading to bed.


No comments:
Post a Comment