A few weeks ago Steve and I went to check out the two strollers we had narrowed down our search to: the Stokke Xplory and the Uppababy Vista. After spending over an our at the store deciding between the two we had ultimately decided to go with the Vista, but on our way out we spotted the Britax. And its a good thing too, because this stroller combo fixed up all the things we didn't like about the other stroller (a few things I wasn't happy about like the handle and sunshade).
We also found such a good deal on this stroller when I got home!! I saw a deal that when you buy the stoller in the month of July you would get one large accessory for free (car seat, bassinet or additional seat). So, we decided on the navy stroller and we were all set to get the bassinet. THEN Steve has the bright idea to buy two, so he could then get the color frame he wanted with the color seat we wanted. So, after all was said and done we also got a free car seat (we are going to put the second stroller with the colors we dont want onto Ebay, and even if we sell it below cost, we will will have made out on the freebies).
To make this deal even sweeter the manufacturer also has a deal where you purchase 5 items and you receive a free next level car seat worth $250 bucks. Not too shabby.
We just opened all the toys today when I got back from Guam, here they are! (and so easy to use, thank goodness).




No comments:
Post a Comment