Saturday, September 8, 2012

27 Weeks


How far along? 27 weeks!  

Size of Baby: Although it varies and isn't quite accurate according to The Bump, the peanut is now approximately the size of a rutabega…which is equivalent to about 13.6 - 14.8 inches long and weighs around 1.5 - 2.2 pounds.  

Maternity Clothes: Getting too hot in many items right now.  Stinks having all the extra fabric sometimes.

Gender: TEAM BLUE

Belly Button In/Out: Still in :)

Stretch Marks: Stopped adding to the collection this week, but tomorrow's another day.

Labor Signs: Nope.

Movement:  He's a feisty little guy.

Sleep: Too many pillows to deal with sometimes.

Cravings/Aversions: Nothing of note.

Symptoms:  I have successfully made it to 27 weeks without morning sickness! Let's just hope this sticks for the remainder of this pregnancy.  More pain lately, not fun.

Feeling: Achy, in all the wrong places.

Best Moment this Week: I'll post when I get back, but we are currently traveling in the United Kingdom.  :)

What I Miss: Energy.

What I am Looking Forward To: Not being on a plane for a while...

Milestones: Nothing major this week.

Baby Milestones:  He is beginning to sleep at more regular intervals and opening his eyes when he is awake.  He may even be sucking his fingers.  More and more brain tissue is developing and it's very active.  Every now and again he may be getting hiccups.

Next Appointment: Friday, September 14th and I'll be 28 weeks on the dot.  This is the last (I hope) big blood work appointment. Emmy also has her doggie dentist appointment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment