Friday, September 14, 2012

28 Weeks


How far along? 28 weeks!  

Size of Baby: Although it varies and isn't quite accurate according to The Bump, the peanut is now approximately the size of an eggplant…which is equivalent to about 13.6 - 14.8 inches long and weighs around 1.5 - 2.2 pounds.  

Maternity Clothes: are getting a little annoying.

Gender: TEAM BLUE

Belly Button In/Out: Still in :)

Stretch Marks: Ugh.

Labor Signs: Nope.

Movement:  He's been having hiccups lately! That and kicking like a soccer player.

Sleep: Not much lately.

Cravings/Aversions: Having a hard time figuring out what I want.

Symptoms:  I have successfully made it to 28 weeks without morning sickness! Let's just hope this sticks for the remainder of this pregnancy.  More pain lately, not fun.

Feeling: Sleepy, but okay.

Best Moment this Week: Decorating the nursery, getting to sleep in my own bed after bad hotel rooms.

What I Miss: A solid 8 hours.

What I am Looking Forward To: Having a day off on Friday.

Milestones: Hiccups!

Baby Milestones:  Now he can blink his eyes which have already grown eyelashes.  His eyes are responding more to light and dark.

Next Appointment: Friday, September 14th and I'll be 28 weeks on the dot.  This is the last (I hope) big blood work appointment. Emmy also has her doggie dentist appointment. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment