Tuesday, December 4, 2012

So Steve sent out a request for guesses to see who is able to correctly speculate when our little guy arrives.  Also, among the list of items for everyone to guess is weight, length, hair color, eye color and his first initial.  So far 4 people are off on the guess for the date of his arrival.  It will be fun to see who wins in the end. (and gets a special 'prize').  

My guess is that he will arrive either on the 1st or 3rd, but since I had to narrow it down, I threw in my cards for the first on this one - it will be interesting to see if he listens to his Momma because he didn't listen to Daddy!!  But it's still early yet, and there is always the possibility that he will come late.  Happily enough, however, the OB said that the longest they would wait for his arrival would be about one week.  Our last doctor appointment scheduled for after his estimated due date is the 10th, and we will try to schedule induction before the 12th if he is, in fact, late. (I don't think I can handle waiting much longer!! I am so tired and sore).

No comments:

Post a Comment