Sunday, June 10, 2012

14 Weeks



Steve and I had a nice quiet weekend by ourselves out on the boat and some very nice dinners as well.  On Saturday we made it back to Andre's for a quiet evening out.  There were even fireworks in the town of Newton, but we could barely see them from our table.  It was much warmer on Sunday at least, but we did have a crazy storm in the late afternoon.  After escaping the rain on Sunday we drove out to a little Vietnamese restaurant and had frozen yogurt, which was a nice little treat.  On the way home we stopped at Trader Joe's and picked up a few yummy things.  This was a more pleasant trip to the grocery store that I've had in a while. Lately I haven't been a big fan of all the smells that are involved with those trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment