So this week has brought about a lot of coordination at work. I am preparing for a trip to Guam that will start on Monday at 6:00 am local time, stop in Hawaii for a short time, and end on Tuesday in Guam at 6:00 pm their time, which is a 14 hour difference so would be 4:00 am on the 3rd. (I think...) So, needless to say I am looking at spending quite a bit of time on airplanes over the next few days and then back again on the 8th of July. I will unfortunately be missing 4th of July fireworks in New York City, but it will be interesting to see how it's celebrated in Guam.
Steve could not make it this trip with all of the short-term notice so he is a little jealous that the peanut will have traveled to two places he has never been (HI and Guam). Steve and the pups will have to keep busy for a week or so until I get back (hopefully after a successful arrest!).
I also got good news from the doctor today. I successfully passed my 1 hour glucose test and found out that I WON'T need to do the 3 hour test, YAY! My blood work also came back within normal ranges for the AFP test.
I was also able to stop at a maternity store and grab a few things that I've been needing for work: slacks for court and some nicer tops, as well as a few comfy things to wear in the hot weather we are starting to get here and out in Guam.


No comments:
Post a Comment