Friday, October 26, 2012

34 Weeks

How far along? 34 weeks!  

Size of Baby: Although it varies and isn't quite accurate according to The Bump, the peanut is now approximately the size of a butternut squash…which is equivalent to about 17.2 - 18.7 inches long and weighs around 4.2 - 5.8 pounds.  

Maternity Clothes: Living in jeans or leggings during the day and PJ pants at night.

Gender: TEAM BLUE

Belly Button In/Out: Still in :)

Stretch Marks: Some are starting to fade. YAY!

Labor Signs: Well... I've been one of the 'lucky' few to experience the joys of Braxton Hicks. Nothing to terrible, but not that fun either.  

Movement:  He enjoys kicking and punching.  Right before bed I can tell he is trying to get comfy because his whole body moves around as I find a position to get into.  As I move, so does he!

Sleep: Wishing for more and hoping it lasts.

Cravings/Aversions: Peanut butter and milk this week.

Symptoms:  I have successfully made it to 34 weeks without morning sickness! Let's just hope this sticks for the remainder of this pregnancy.  

Feeling: Alright, tired as usual, but aside from the typical aches and pains not too much to complain about. (other than difficulty breathing when he decides to 'starfish' out into my lungs)

Best Moment this Week: Going to our last Giant's football game.

What I Miss: Being able to bend over easily.

What I am Looking Forward To: Colette and Rich's wedding!

Milestones: Went to yet another class, met with the pediatrician I think we're going with as well, it's been a busy week!

Baby Milestones:  His central nervous system is maturing and his lungs are continuing to mature as well.  Babies in this stage (34-37 weeks with no other health issues may be born with no other issues).

Next Appointment: Friday, November 9th and I'll be 36 weeks - this starts the weekly doctor appointments... And marks only 1 month to go!  EEK.

No comments:

Post a Comment