While preparing for the hospital I've tried to make sure that we have everything ready for little one's arrival. Part of that preparation includes packing the Diaper Bag! There isn't that much included in this list because he will be a newborn and we will just be heading straight home after leaving the hospital. LO will be too little and young to use pacifiers yet so I didn't pack any of those, we will (hopefully) be breastfeeding so no bottles needed quite yet also (this is also why I didn't include the bottle bag). We have two different going home outfits ready to go depending on how big he is, and we may end up layering if it is super cold out and he is smaller. I didn't list it, but I also included some newborn disposable diapers if he is too small or if his umbilical cord is too close with the One Size cloth diapers we've chosen.
This bag only has items specifically for the little one, and not for Mom and Dad. I've packed separate luggage bags for us to use that will be easy for Steve to maneuver through the hospital when he goes to get the car and warm it up for both of us.
If you've noticed, I did get a new diaper bag! While I did originally like the other bag a whole lot, I started to get antsy at carrying it around. I really wanted to have a bag that could fit in anywhere and wouldn't LOOK like a diaper bag... Then I fell in love with the Storksak. Thankfully I was able to find one used that was perfectly clean and made for a great deal!! I am returning the other bag to Buy Buy Baby and getting a different high dollar item that we need. So, it all works out for the best! (And Steve won't get too embarrassed with me carrying this around, bonus). So, without further ado, here is whats currently packed in my diaper bag!
1. Storksak Elizabeth Diaper Bag - Includes Changing Pad, Bottle Warmer (not used), Leather Pouch, Shoulder Strap.
2. Organic Bib
3. Gap cable knit one piece (0-3 months)
4. Navy Chevron Wet Bag
5. Kissaluvs Diaper Lotion Potion Spray
6. Lansinoh Lanolin
7. Munchkin Arm & Hammer Bag Dispenser w/ bags
8. Itzbeen Timer
9. Purell with retractable ring
10. Gap Favorite Knot Hat
11. Gap Striped Bodysuit (Newborn)
12. Gap Quilted Trapper Hat & Mitten Set (0 - 6 Months)
13. Gap Favorite Cuffed Pants (Newborn)
14. Infant Mittens
15. CJ's BUTTer for Diaper Rash
16. Breast Pads
17. Nipple Shields
18. Cloth Wipes
15. CJ's BUTTer for Diaper Rash
16. Breast Pads
17. Nipple Shields
18. Cloth Wipes
19. Bum Genius Freetime AIO Snap Cloth Diaper One Size
20. Flushable Diaper Liners
21. Aden + Anais Muslin Swaddle
22. Aden + Anais Muslin Burp Cloth
23. One pair of Gap Marled Socks
(I also added a few things not pictured, just in case, a newborn kimono footsie set from Gap in beige, if he isn't as small as we think!)
(I also added a few things not pictured, just in case, a newborn kimono footsie set from Gap in beige, if he isn't as small as we think!)

No comments:
Post a Comment