Friday, May 11, 2012

10 Weeks


So I had an epiphany today...  I am at 10 weeks, that means I am one fourth or 1/4, one quarter, of the way through the pregnancy based on a 40 week timeframe.  But, who knows what will happen - early, on time, or late.  I 'celebrated' ten with a 5 hour drive back from Washington, DC where I received an award for work.  It was a beautiful ceremony and the MPD officer who sang the national anthem sang probably the best version that I have heard in person (she blew many professionals out of the water as well).  It was a great ceremony held in the caucus rooms next to the Capitol.    When we were walking out I wanted to take a photo (but didn't) as we passed the door to Pelosi's office.  So crazy! 

Before I left on Thursday the sleep pillow that I ordered arrived... well, so did the sleep pillow that hubby ordered for Mother's Day!!  Hah! So now I had two pillows that I was stuck choosing between - I had purchased the soft yet cheapie version while Steve got the BMW of pillows after all of his research. Yes, that boy can research ANYTHING! He was too cute since he said that it was in his 'shopping' basket on Amazon for weeks and was so excited to give it to me when I was complaining about not sleeping. Well, when he saw that mine had come in he had to give me the other one before I used it so I could choose.  It was very cute - and I got my gift early.  (It is strange to be getting Mother's Day gifts).

Sunday we have plans to celebrate with Steve's parents and Nicole's parents so that will be nice, and then the weekend after, North Carolina!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment