Sunday, May 20, 2012

11 Weeks


So, posting is a bit late since Steve and I were traveling down to NC to visit my parents.  We had a great time seeing them since we don't get to travel down there that often.  Before my dad got back from a work trip my mom and I went out to some cute shops around town, Steve spent some time at the driving range enjoying the weather.  Our last stop was to Babies-R-Us which was a little bit overwhelming for both of us, there is just TOO much stuff there!  My mom has already begun gathering things - she got us the sleep sheep that some of my friends with little ones have recommended, and even gave us a blanket that she knitted.

On our drive back we were able to visit with some good friends that just moved down to DC and see their baby for the first time.  The National Harbor waterfront was a neat downtown area that had a lot of restaurants with outdoor seating and views of the harbor.  Thankfully we found a spot that let us tie the dogs next to us at lunch so they weren't stuck in a hot car.  It was a nice break before hopping back in the car.

I am also glad that my Spring semester class finished up and I only have one more left for this year, starting tomorrow.  After July I get a nice break from schoolwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment