Friday, November 2, 2012

35 Weeks

How far along? 35 weeks!  (35 down, 35 days left, 5 weeks left)

Size of Baby: Although it varies and isn't quite accurate according to The Bump, the peanut is now approximately the size of a coconut…which is equivalent to about 17.2 - 18.7 inches long and weighs around 4.2 - 5.8 pounds.  (I'm thinking much closer to the 5.8 mark!)

Maternity Clothes: Anything stretchy is good.

Gender: TEAM BLUE

Belly Button In/Out: Still in :)

Stretch Marks: Still have plenty, but happy some are starting to go away.

Labor Signs: Yup. On a rare occasion when I haven't had enough water to drink.  Which is hard to imagine since I am ALWAYS thirsty!

Movement:  He's starting to move a little less now that he's getting too big for his "accommodations".

Sleep: Ever elusive.

Cravings/Aversions: Enjoying chocolate milk and apple cider. 

Symptoms:  I have successfully made it to 35 weeks without morning sickness! Let's just hope this sticks for the remainder of this pregnancy. 

Feeling: Sore, irritated and generally just uncomfy. 

Best Moment this Week: Getting the generator working... Oh yeah, and getting my new bag!

What I Miss: Laying down to sleep on my back or stomach... *sigh*

What I am Looking Forward To: The LONG weekend next week!! (starting to Christmas shop as well). Fingers crossed power is restored so that long weekend doesn't feel like it does now (as I am updating from my phone because we still have no power/Internet/cable... And just got better cell service). 

Milestones: Nothing I can think of at the moment. 

Baby Milestones:  He doesn't have much room to move now that he has grown so much.  His kidneys are fully developed and most of his basic physical development is complete.

Next Appointment: Friday, November 9th and I'll be 36 weeks - this starts the weekly doctor appointments... And marks only 1 month to go!  EEK.

No comments:

Post a Comment