What a week it has been leading up to 7 weeks! I am still suffering from poison ivy, but things have been getting better...slowly. Unfortunately, just enough for some other symptoms to be kicking in. I never thought I would feel some of the uncomfort that I have been feeling!! Wow. I am sore in places I have never noticed before and its just not fun.
One of the cute things that's been happening lately is our pups. The dogs have been paying me more and more attention lately and even falling asleep on my stomach. My husband's dog has been tending to ignore him to get some time on the sofa with me. It's too cute. I definitely think they know what's going on.
The hubby and I went out to dinner last night and I could smell the meals of diners tables away. Hardly anything seemed appealing. Thankfully it's still food aversion and no real morning sickness. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it stays this way. My only gripe with restaurants lately is when I order a virgin drink and they charge as much as an alcoholic one!! Seriously!?! I mean WTH.


No comments:
Post a Comment