Saturday, April 28, 2012

8 Weeks

On Friday we hit the 8 week mark! Wow, a whole 2 months down in the first Trimester and only 1 left...  I am looking forward to enjoying a little less of the 'growing' pains that they say goes down a bit later on.  Steve and I are finishing up the last minute touches to our surprise dinner for his parents - it is definitely going to be one for the history books!!  :)  The first thing we bought was tissues for the inevitable tears, flowers and finally, of course, the dinner...  I will post photos of that later.  I am starting to get a *little* bit nervous, but that seems to be how everything is going.

Today we went to a coworkers wedding and successfully avoided any questions regarding my not drinking.  Thankfully it was SUCH an early wedding (starting at 10:30a and ending at 2pm) that not much drinking was going on.  Well, not as much pass-out drunks at least!  It was a beautiful reception at Daniel in NYC and was very tastefully done.  I can't wait to go back to the restaurant sometime in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment