Unfortunately Steve hasn't been able to yet - but early in the morning I have started to feel some very strong kicks. Outside. When I am laying down is best, but this morning was a virtual kickboxing session. There were movements from all over, even above my belly button.
This was a better start to the day after having such a frustrating afternoon yesterday. I sat in my work car for about 2 hours trying to get it started. Unfortunately the security passlock system is all screwed up (apparently a common issue on these models). I got so hot and sweaty I had to take a break and run upstairs to take a shower! Yuk! In the end I had to grab a ride home with Steve and leave the car at the office. Hopefully it will have 'rested' enough that I can at least get it started to drive home and get it fixed!!


No comments:
Post a Comment