How far along? 25 weeks!
Size of Baby: Although it varies and isn't quite accurate according to The Bump, the peanut is now approximately the size of a cauliflower…which is equivalent to about 13.6 - 14.8 inches long and weighs around 1.5 - 2.2 pounds. According to today's doctor visit he is measuring right on track and my uterus is now three inches above my belly button - soon enough he is going to be punching me in the lungs...
Maternity Clothes: I just got a few new things at the store, cord leggings for the fall.
Gender: TEAM BLUE!
Belly Button In/Out: Still in :)
Stretch Marks: Yuk.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Movement: This is pretty much a constant now. The other night it was funny when I was in a work meeting and he kicked a few times so hard it made me jump a little. Steve did get a chance to feel him on my birthday also.
Sleep: Not great, but learning how to sleep on my side.
Cravings/Aversions: This week it's been hummus.
Symptoms: I have successfully made it to 25 weeks without morning sickness! Let's just hope this sticks for the remainder of this pregnancy. I've been having quite a bit of round ligament pain which the doc said was normal, but man that HURTS!
Feeling: Exhausted.
Best Moment this Week: Steve got me a wonderful prenatal massage for my birthday. It was even better when I got to go to the spa with Nicole and Colette, made for a great morning after Colette's bridal shower. It was fun spending time with everyone down in SoJo. I also finished up the bookcase, more on that later.
What I Miss: Energy.
What I am Looking Forward To: Putting the nursery together.
Milestones: Nothing major this week.
Baby Milestones: Baby is growing baby fat and beginning to smooth out and is starting to look like a newborn. He is also growing more hair - which has pigment and texture. Proportionally he is birth-ready and will continue to grow in weight.
Next Appointment: Friday, September 14th and I'll be 28 weeks on the dot. This is the last (I hope) big blood work appointment.


No comments:
Post a Comment