I ended up finding such good reviews on this bag that I couldn't pass it up. When I saw a HUGE sale that was about 50% off I just had to get it right away! So this is it, the new diaper bag. While it wasn't my first pattern choice, the deal was just too good. Its a Petunia Picklebottom (yeah, silly name) but the bag is great. Lots of things can fit in it and one of the best features, if you need a hands free option, it turns into a backpack.
It also has a built in changing pad that is super thick. It can be taken out to wash or removed altogether if you need space and wont need it.
Of course Etsy has also been my downfall recently. (Or saving grace, whichever you prefer) So many awesome things we've found!! Well, I had picked out a few ideas for the little bags to organize this diaper bag and found some really nice patterns. I was going to stick with the grey to match the bag, but since the bag itself is a little on the girly side I ended up going with navy and blue, which will match his room. (and things that if I dump into a "DAD's" bag Steve wont be embarrassed to use.
Although these are black in the photo, the girl I ordered from is going to make them in navy. Its a small wipes case and wet bag.
A little hard to see but the green strap will stay and the pattern will again be in navy for the pacifier pod.
Finally, a separate changing pad to use when the other one is being cleaned. Also will be navy with a lime green underside. They're currently being made so I will share better pics when they arrive.







No comments:
Post a Comment