Steve decided to expand the 'library' with a few finds of his own from our trip to T.J. Max. He was very excited to get these for a steal, but unfortunately we didn't find any Cat in the Hat o other books on sale.
I found an interesting idea from another blog, Life in the Green House, to collect different Christmas books to make a Christmas Book Advent Calendar. Each book gets wrapped and placed under the tree on December 1st, but a good way to keep the cost down is to get the books early in the year. So I am starting to look for cheap deals on different books. I know that this year will be a *bit* early but I think it could be a fun tradition to start. Hey, we can always reuse the books we get this year for a few years at least!
These were a few of the book ideas that Jennifer suggested on her blog. She got the idea from another blogger, merry and bright, and it seems like a successful endeavor in their households.
I'm trying to come up with some other fun Christmas ideas and new traditions to add to our family that makes this time of year extra special since the Peanut will also have his birthday during the holidays. I've gathered some fun ideas on Pinterest as well.
I'm trying to come up with some other fun Christmas ideas and new traditions to add to our family that makes this time of year extra special since the Peanut will also have his birthday during the holidays. I've gathered some fun ideas on Pinterest as well.







No comments:
Post a Comment